Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Carlos Moya

I just saw the No Strings episode with Carlos Moya. He's got a cute little doggie and he puts it in a playpen. It looked like an English Bulldog. I may have to consider that as an option for my puppies, but I'm hoping they catch on to the puppy pad training really quickly. I'm going to follow the "Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days" method as detailed by author Shirlee Kalstone. Hopefully, it will work as quickly on 7 week old puppies as the book says it works on a 16 week ond puppy. I plan to have a total of about 17 days straight to follow the 7 days method. I'll have 9 straight days off from work, then Mom and Dad will come up to follow the schedule for 5 days, then I'll have three days off to continue the training. After that, they will be shut up in my bathroom while I'm at work. There is one modification I'm making to Kalstone's program - I plan to get up in the middle of the night to let the puppies out of the crate and put them on the puppy pads to give them a chance to pee. They can't hold it for 7 straight hours at 7 weeks old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home