Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

An Introduction

Hi there. I created this blog because I've been watching a lot of tennis this week and I've been writing about it too much on my other sports blog, Even Par Round. I don't play tennis, but I've watched it off and on since the late 1980's. I missed a lot but I've also seen some of the best matches too. Not in person. I haven't been to any pro tennis matches. But tv is great. Who do I like in tennis? Right now I'm fond of the players from Spain and South America. It helps that I'm a big fan of the Spanish Pro Golfers too. Hopefully, I will maintain this interest in tennis and I'll be able to post a lot to this blog. The Tennis Channel will help me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home