Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Davis Cup: Spain VS USA, Doubles Match

It was Lopez and Verdasco vs the Bryan Brothers. I knew there was a very good reason why I keep saying I want to move to Spain. The views there (aka the really handsome guys) must be really nice. LOL. I wonder if the Spanish Tennis Federation folks have a calendar for sale featuring all these guys.

The tennis was pretty good. I like watching doubles, but they need better camera angles because some of those shots I completely didn't see.

I don't see why all the countries don't focus on doubles the way they do pairs figure skating. The Bryan Brothers need a lot more big time endorsements so they can bring even more attention to doubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home