Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sony Ericsson Open

I've been watching this a lot this week and I've unfortunately missed my chance to see Rafael Nadal. I did see some highlights tonight on ESPN2, but I would have really liked to have seen his match against del Potro.

Tonight they are showing the quarterfinal match of Tommy Robredo vs Guillermo Canas. This should be a really good match. Canas has beaten Federer twice now. I wonder just how far he will go in this tournament.

I do have a comment about the spectators - why is it so hard for them to sit still until the changeover? They are always moving around and basically being really rude to the players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home