Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Davis Cup: Spain VS USA, Final Matches

Tommy Robredo won his match against one of the Bryan Brothers, but Lopez lost his match against Blake. Lopez started off really slow, but got into the second set and took it to a tiebreak.

The Spanish team seems to be a young one. I get the impression that they will improve over time.

I was very glad to have these two matches to watch today. It was either this or the Masters golf tournament and that tournament has been horrible to watch this week. No one had any good rounds the first three days. It was so depressing.

Right now, I'm watching a documentary about the Dead Sea rather than the golf tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home