Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Monte Carlo

I've been lucky enough to figure out when the Tennis Channel is airing the coverage of the Monte Carlo event. This morning I saw a bit of Fernando Gonzalez and this evening I saw Rafael Nadal.

I could have watched more of the Nadal match tonight against Chela, but I was putting together a doggie gate I got in the mail and then I took the dogs out for a walk and found one of my two cats dead. She had been sick for a long time and she was a farm cat so it wasn't expected that she'd live forever. The average life span of a farm cat here is about 2 year. After that, they either run off or disappear or get killed. So, I called mom to tell her to have dad come up and bury the cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home