Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Moya vs Nadal

Well, I wanted to see them play and now I'll get my chance. They will meet in the quarterfinals at the French Open. They are wearing the same colors this week so it will be a good match to watch from a fashion standpoint.

Jonas Bjorkman was wearing Mikhail Youzhny's clothes today. Why is it I never noticed that tennis players wore the same clothes back in the 1990's when I was watching tennis before? Could it be because they didn't all wear the same designs? Or could it be that the designs were so faint that all the clothes looked the same? Except for Agassi's of course. You could always pick him out of a crowd back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home