Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Now I Know What I've Been Missing

For the first time, I'm able to watch the first week of the French Open. Usually, I only get to see it when NBC airs it during the second week. Well, I watched yesterday and today and unfortunately, it seems like I've only seen three matches: Venus Williams', Serena Williams', and Justine Henin's. I know there are rain delays, but couldn't the tennis channel and ESPN show some interviews, or doubles matches from last year, or something other than the same match over and over again? And why didn't they show Marat Safin's match over and over again? I swear I was never more happy to see Roger Federer than today when his match started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home