Views From the Baseline

I created this blog because I was posting entirely too much Tennis related comments on my Golf blog. I don't play Tennis either, but I do like to watch it.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Monte Carlo

I got to see the second set of the Rafael Nadal semifinal this morning. I was afraid to watch it though. I missed the first set and he played really well, winning 6-0. But then when I started watching it, Berdych started playing better and Nadal made a few more unforced errors. I thought I was jinxing him, as I tend to do when watching golf and tennis. But luckily, that seems to just be my imagination because Nadal continued to play well enough to win the semifinal. I haven't heard the results of the Federer semi final, but I'm assuming he won today too and will play Nadal in the final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home